Fire Alarm System
Commercial Fire Alarm Installations & Monitoring
PEAKFire – Peak Alarm's professional fire alarm company team includes NICET IV certified personnel which means our fire systems are designed to meet the requirements of the local fire code while keeping costs down.
What we can do for you:
- Pass your fire alarm inspection
- Install complete new systems including drawing and stamping fire alarm plans
- Monitor risers and sprinkler systems
- Perform annual inspections including testing and tagging your system in compliance with Utah state fire code
- Reliable and Cost effective Radio network communications
- 24 hour Monitoring of all brands and systems
- All systems installed in compliance with STATE, NFPA 72, IFC, and other related fire codes.
Peak Alarm is a licensed dealer of Hochiki Fire alarms. We also install Fire-Lite and Silent Knight Systems.
We can perform annual inspections for all brands of fire alarm covering the entire state of Utah & Idaho including sprinkler and extinguisher inspections.
Many electricians across the state prefer working with us on “Parts & Smarts” installations. Alternatively, we are happy to provide complete wire and trim installations, meeting with the fire marshal upon completion of job for a smooth final inspection and handover.