TMA Five Diamond Certified
PEAKMonitoring is a proud member of the TMA Five Diamond Program. This nationally recognized program only rewards this distinction to those companies who have dedicated themselves to their 5 points of excellence:
- Shows a commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
- Shows commitment to the highest level of customer service
- Shows commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its operators certified using the TMA training.
- Shows commitment to raising industry standards through TMA membership and participation in activities
- Shows commitment to reducing false dispatches
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is an independent organization that sets quality standards for many consumer products. UL certifies, validates, tests, verifies, inspects, audits, advises and educates companies on compliance and regulatory issues to trade challenges and market access. PEAKMonitoring undergoes a rigorous inspection process and holds ourselves to the extremely high standards that UL requires through annual audits. Of the thousands of Central Stations in the United States, less than one hundred and fifty are UL Certified.